(From L-R): Benjamin Ng, Sr. Manager, Head of TV Marketing Department, SEA; Chiw Yew Ming, General Manager (Sales), Sony Malaysia; Toshiro Kawata, VP, Sony EMCS Malaysia Sdn Bhd; Satoru Arai, Managing Director, Sony Malaysia; and Hideyuki Wada, General Manager (Marketing), Sony Malaysia.
Pictured here is the A1 series, which consists of 65-inch and 55-inch variants. We've featured these TVs before, here.
Local pricing has been confirmed, at RM29,999 for the 65-inch and RM16,999 for the 55-inch.
This was taken at the regional launch last month. Pictured here are Sony's range of 4K HDR TVs, which include the:
- X94E (75-inch) - RM25,999
- X93E (55-inch) - RM11,999
- X85E series (75-inch) - RM16,999, (65-inch) - RM9,999
- X80E series (55-inch) - RM6,999, (49-inch) - RM4,499, (43-inch) - RM3,899
- X70E series (65-inch) - RM7,199, (55-inch) - RM4,999, (49-inch) - RM3,699, (43-inch) - RM3,099
Here are some of Sony's latest Full HD TV HDR options:
W75E series (49-inch) - RM3,199, (43-inch) - RM2,499
W66E series (49-inch) - RM2,799, (40-inch) - RM2,199
Also showcased were some of Sony's latest offerings.
Got limited space to spare? Sound bars are the way to go.