Lenovo Unveils Nine New Think PCs
Lenovo recently unveiled nine new Think PCs designed for both large and small businesses. The new Think PCs are powered by the latest 3rd generation Intel Core processors and feature the performance, reliability and durability that the brand is known for.
The new lineup is headed by the ThinkCentre M92p Tiny Desktop that’s as thick as a golf ball, with enough power to output to four monitors at once. A tower variant called the ThinkCentre M92 is also available. Other Think PCs in the lineup include the ThinkPad W530 mobile workstation, ThinkPad L430 notebook, ThinkCentre M72e desktop, ThinkStation E1, S30 and E30 workstations.
Here’s a brief description of the new lineup:
• The ThinkCentre M92 and M92p are designed for businesses that need workstations that are easy to maintain and deploy.
• The ThinkPad L430 is designed with durability and portability in mind. It is a notebook that has passed the MIL-SPEC certification, ensuring functionality in various conditions. Powered by 3rd generation Intel Core processors and loaded with various features such as Lenovo RapidBoot and NVIDIA Optimus technology, this is one for the traveling businessman.
• The ThinkPad W530 is best described as a portable workstation. It is highly customizable, with the option of being powered up by a number of 3rd generation Intel Core processor options. Storage is handled by a 1TB HDD and SSD of up to 256GB. Clearly, this notebook is designed for digital content creators.
• The ThinkCentre M72e All-in-One (AIO) is designed for ease of use, while providing uncompromising performance. It allows for easy web conferencing, thanks to its keystroke noise suppression technology and integrated webcam.
• The ThinkCentre M82 AIO is available in both tower and small form factor. It comes with enough performance for plenty of multitasking, thanks to Lenovo’s EE3 and RapidBoot technology.
• The ThinkStation C30 is the world’s smallest dual-CPU workstation, supporting the latest generation of Intel Xeon E5 2600 series processors, with up to 128GB of Error Correcting Code memory at 1600MHz. This workstation is engineered for the Financial Services sector, Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Digital Content Creation.
• The ThinkStation E31 is a workstation that offers up to 92% power efficiency. It is certified to support Autodesk, Adobe, Dassault Systémes, and PTC and Siemens.
• The ThinkStation S30 has been designed from the ground up who want both value and performance. This workstation caters to 2D and 3D digital content creators and users of mid-range CAD and EDA applications. It is equipped with the latest Intel Xeon processors and can be configured to support NVIDIA’s Maximus configuration with Quadro and Tesla cards.
For more news on Lenovo, please click here.