EVGA Precision X 4.0.0 Update is Now Available
EVGA has released a new version of its Precision overclocking software: EVGA Precision X 4.0.0.
Redesigned to support the EVGA GeForce GTX Titan, version 4.0.0 adds many new features:-
- GPU and Memory Frequency/Clock Offset
- Power Target Control (GeForce GTX Titan / 600)
- Temperature Target Control (GeForce GTX Titan)
- Pixel Clock Overclocking – OC your refresh rate!
- Frame Rate Target Control
- GPU Voltage Adjustment + Overvoltage (GeForce GTX Titan)
- Custom Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Custom skins including ones created by the EVGA community!
- Support for wireless Bluetooth overclocking via custom Android app
- Multi-language support: English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
The update is available here.