GPS Devices Guide
The Garmin nuvi 3790T is one of the sleekest personal navigation devices around. We see if it has the brawn and brains to match its winning looks.
Besides finding directions, the Shinco SLIM-4390 Instant Fix aspires to be more, seeing that it also features games and an e-book reader app.
Tired of getting lost? Always taking the wrong expressway exit? Then perhaps the Holux GPSmile 62 car navigator is what you need.
Once more, we take another GPS device out for a spin, and this time, it's the Mio C320b Car Navigation System.
Combining a great user interface with an affordable price, Garmin's latest 200W Personal Navigation Device is an entry-level device that should satisfy many.
There are many good points about the Holux GPSmile 53CL car navigation system that you might just end up buying one - if not at least give it a strong consideration.
Filter Products by Brand
- TomTom Launches Runner and Multi-Sport GPS Watches
- 2015 Audi A3 Sedan to Feature NVIDIA Tegra 3 Chip
- TomTom Launches LBS Platform to Accelerate Application Development
- Clarion & CREST Revs Up First-Ever Global Connected Car Solutions Symposium
- New Version of TomTom Navigation App Introduces Copy and Paste Functionality
- TomTom Expands Footprint in APAC Region
- TomTom Via and Go Series Get Free Software Update
- TomTom iOS App Gets Update, Integrates Social Media Functionality