It’s the third and final day here at the PIKOM Fair (I) 2014, which means that the crowd is scouring for last-minute deals and the booth personalities are out to showcase products and deals.
The local telcos are in full force at the PIKOM Fair 2014 (I), where fairgoers can expect to find discounted packages and exclusive promos. Here are some notable deals from DiGi, Maxis and Yes.
We're at the PIKOM Fair (I) 2014 for the second day! There are more promotions than before, including games, freebies, and deals galore.
We're at the PIKOM Fair (I) 2014! There's some exciting deals on the latest IT accessories and gadgets, so take a look inside for more information!
You've already seen some of LG's new devices for the year, such as the curved OLED TVs with webOS and the G2 flagship smartphone. In Seoul, LG just showcased five other everyday devices to help make household chores less of a chore.
During our coverage of NVIDIA GTC 2014, we covered more than just the primary keynotes. We also checked out some of the booths that were there in the exhibition hall as well.
On our final day of GTC 2014, the event ended with a keynote focusing on the aspect of neuroscience and gaming, all bundled in one.
It's day two at NVIDIA GTC 2014 and for today’s keynote, we find out how and what Pixar uses the NVIDIA GPU for.
Here's the day one report from GTC 2014 here in San Jose! There's some exciting news delivered by none other than Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of NVIDIA.
We were able to speak to Jay Srage, President of Middle-East, Africa & Southeast Asia, Qualcomm Inc., and Mantosh Malhotra, Senior Director, Business Development (Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore) Qualcomm Inc.
Filter Products by Brand
- Apple Acquired 24 Companies in the Past 18 Months, Looking to Acquire More
- Panasonic Introduces 'A Better Life, A Better World'
- NVIDIA Releases CUDA 6 Toolkit to Developers
- Microsoft Successfully Organizes Malaysia Imagine Cup 2014 National Finals
- Genius Launches Facebook Fan Page with Giveaway
- Digital Malaysia to Launch Two New Initiatives
- Is Nike Abandoning the FuelBand and its Hardware Division?
- KKBOX Lets You Enjoy Unlimited Music for As Low As RM1 Per Day