NVIDIA gave a quick hands-on demonstration of a final production unit of the Shield, showing the GeForce game streaming feature and more.
Check out how Tegra 4-optimized games like Dead Trigger 2 and Blood Sword THD perform on the HP SlateBook x2. You can even play them using an Xbox 360 wired controller.
We take a quick look at MSI's new convertible Ultrabook, the MSI S20. Join us as we explain some of the key features of this incredibly portable system!
The NVIDIA Shield is a Tegra 4-powered portable handheld gaming device with a 5-inch 720p multi-touch display that runs on the Android Jelly Bean OS. It also offers Wi-Fi support and touts a console-grade controller. Here's a look at the first production unit of the device, showcased at COMPUTEX 2013.
The Acer Iconia W3 is powered by an Intel Atom Z2760 dual-core 1.8GHz processor, 2GB of RAM and a 1280 x 800 display resolution. It is also the world's first 8-inch Windows 8 tablet.
Most Viewed Videos
- Suunto Arms Athletes and Adventurers with New Ambit2 Watches
- BenQ GW2760HS Helps Combat Computer Vision Syndrome
- ASUS ROG Reinforces the Gamer Code with the G750
- Samsung Plans to Unveil Advanced 4G Variant of GALAXY S4
- Intel Launches the DC S3500 Series SSD
- Symantec Shows Appreciation to Partners
- Sony Raises PS4 Sales Projections After E3 2013
- Canon Extends Leadership in Imaging Industry