AMD gave us a special review kit during the Ryzen tech day. Hit the link to find out what else we got besides the CPU.
The Zerotech Dobby Pocket Drone is a pocketable drone that specializes in taking selfies. Hit the link to see just what this drone is capable of!
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro is a phone that is powered by the speedy Hisilicon Kirin 960 SoC and 4GB of RAM. It comes with a storage option of either 64GB or 128GB, and all this is housed under a super sharp WQHD (2,560 x 1,440) display.
The OPPO R9s has a 16MP camera at both the front and rear, and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625. It also has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. All this is enclosed in a 5.5-inch AMOLED display.
Project Alloy turns an ordinary living room into a virtual war zone! It is the first high quality untethered VR headset with merged reality experience.
- Sony has plenty of new 4K and Full HD HDR TVs
- LG announces new X Power 2 smartphone with massive 4,500mAh battery
- GDC 2017: NVIDIA may announce new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti next week
- PSA: Make sure Siri is not revealing too much personal info from a locked iPhone
- The Sharp LC-60UA440X UHD LED TV wants to elevate your Netflix experience
- Malaysia’s first eSports academy established by APU and eSM
- Samsung Pay launches locally on February 24 with five-day roadshow (Updated)
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will soon be available in Malaysia for RM2,299