Articles tagged ‘usb 3.0’
Ever wondered why the new iPad (3rd generation) takes longer to charge than its predecessors? Or are you confused about why it charges over the USB port on your Mac at home, but not over the USB port on your work PC? Fret not, this article will explain to you the finer details of USB charging.
Announcing speedy memory products at 2011 COMPUTEX Taipei, Kingmax paves the way in terms of high-end file transfer and memory products.
With the launch of the first 6-core processor, the Intel Core i7-980X, the spotlight is back on Intel's X58 Express chipset. What's different this time round is that vendors have updated the chipset with features comparable to newer ones like that on the Intel P55. We return to the X58 scene with two top boards from ASUS and Gigabyte and the Core i7-980X.
The next evolution in storage technologies and interfaces are upon us! SATA has now reached 6Gbit/s transfer rate while USB 3.0 brings a tenfold increase in speed. These two new features are the highlights of a new breed of P55 motherboards, including the two from ASUS and Gigabyte that we'll be looking at.
- WD My Passport Ultra Brings More Storage Space and Colors
- Dell Releases New Precision Workstation Portfolio
- LG Appoints Brightstar as National Distributor
- Logitech G Lineup Renews Company's Commitment to PC Gaming
- OtterBox Announces Acquisition of Rival LifeProof
- HP CEO Reaffirms Company's Focus on Android
- Apple Accuses Samsung GALAXY S4 and Google Now for Infringing Siri Patents
- Malaysian Students Nab Awards at Intel ISEF 2013