Articles tagged ‘trinity’
The introduction of AMD Trinity desktop APUs that require the new AMD FM2 CPU socket saw a trickle of such motherboards from the usual board makers. We gathered four motherboards from ASUS, ASrock, Gigabyte and MSI that feature the AMD A85X chipset and put them to the test.
The wait for AMD Trinity desktop APUs is over. Built on the mature 32nm SOI process technology, the next generation APU features a second revision of the Bulldozer architecture with a more powerful GPU. Find out all about its integrated graphics and its latest iteration of AMD Dual Graphics performance!
AMD's desktop Trinity APUs are on the verge of being launched and we thought it would be great to show you a sneak peek of its integrated graphics performance which stems from the mature 32nm SOI process technology and a second revision of the Bulldozer architecture.
Consumers can look forward to ultra-thin notebooks and systems that are powered by AMD's new low-powered processors, which claims to offer better gaming firepower than Intel's CPUs. Does it really overpower the competition? Find out here.
We were invited to Austin in USA to hear about AMD's most important product of the year - the Trinity APU. While most of the information is still under NDA, we are able to share with you on a 'blind-test' experience on how the new APU performs against the competition. Check it out!
- Adobe Creative Cloud Gets Major Update, Now Live
- HTC Butterfly S Announced
- AMD Reveals Three New Server CPUs for 2014
- Google Drive Now Available in Malay
- Sony Announces Hand-cranked Battery Charger with Radio and Solar Panel
- ASUS Maximus VI Extreme Dominates Overclocking Records
- Intel's Smart Watch in the Pipeline
- Panasonic Showcases Rugged 7-inch Android Toughpad at CommunicAsia 2013