- Event Coverage
Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced seven new and updated options to its range of compute services at re:Invent 2016 today.
Adobe engineers got a chance to show off some of the new technologies they’ve been working on during a session called 'Sneaks' at the Adobe Max event. Here’s a brief look at all of them.
Over the weekend, Sony Malaysia organized its fourth alpha super workshop in Johor Bahru, and we were able to join them for two days worth of photography goodness.
Huawei's latest flagship is equipped with cutting-edge features like a new octa-core Kirin 960 SoC, dual Leica-branded lenses, and even machine learning technology for smarter resource allocation. Here's a closer look at the phone.
The annual Adobe MAX is when the company shows off their latest product developments on a really big scale. This year was no different, and we were on hand to bring you all the news.
With a 91.3 percent screen-to-body ratio, all-ceramic casing, no traditional proximity sensor and earpiece, Snapdragon 821 SoC - the Xiaomi Mi MIX is without doubt the most jaw-dropping phone you'll see this year. And it's actually shipping in China soon. Here's a hands-on.
The Apple MacBook Pro is well overdue for a refresh and so is the MacBook Air. Find out here if Apple revealed new iterations of these products last night.
Microsoft conducted its 'Microsoft Briefing' event last night. Here are some updates from the Redmond giant.
Here's our hands-on session with the 5.7-inch dual-curved OLED display, 3D curved back, 23MP rear camera, Quick Charge 3.0 Xiaomi Mi Note 2!
While the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus do not stray too far from their predecessors, they do boast some interesting new features. Let’s take a closer look at them now.
- ASUS unveils the Cerberus V2 gaming headset
- Facebook allows video creators to benefit from their pirated content
- Acclaimed director Ridley Scott launches VR film division
- DarkMatter’s Katim is arguably the world’s most secure smartphone
- This robot can print a building
- Facebook and Google separately unveil next-generation 360 cameras
- OPPO’s R9s Black Edition will be getting a new ambassador
- Next@Acer: Meet the new Leap Ware smartwatch