- Event Coverage
There is now a solution for AWS customers looking to migrate their exabyte-scale on-premises storage, one 100PB at a time.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced seven new and updated options to its range of compute services at re:Invent 2016 today.
Adobe engineers got a chance to show off some of the new technologies they’ve been working on during a session called 'Sneaks' at the Adobe Max event. Here’s a brief look at all of them.
Over the weekend, Sony Malaysia organized its fourth alpha super workshop in Johor Bahru, and we were able to join them for two days worth of photography goodness.
Huawei's latest flagship is equipped with cutting-edge features like a new octa-core Kirin 960 SoC, dual Leica-branded lenses, and even machine learning technology for smarter resource allocation. Here's a closer look at the phone.
The annual Adobe MAX is when the company shows off their latest product developments on a really big scale. This year was no different, and we were on hand to bring you all the news.
With a 91.3 percent screen-to-body ratio, all-ceramic casing, no traditional proximity sensor and earpiece, Snapdragon 821 SoC - the Xiaomi Mi MIX is without doubt the most jaw-dropping phone you'll see this year. And it's actually shipping in China soon. Here's a hands-on.
The Apple MacBook Pro is well overdue for a refresh and so is the MacBook Air. Find out here if Apple revealed new iterations of these products last night.
Microsoft conducted its 'Microsoft Briefing' event last night. Here are some updates from the Redmond giant.
Here's our hands-on session with the 5.7-inch dual-curved OLED display, 3D curved back, 23MP rear camera, Quick Charge 3.0 Xiaomi Mi Note 2!
- Sony has plenty of new 4K and Full HD HDR TVs
- LG announces new X Power 2 smartphone with massive 4,500mAh battery
- GDC 2017: NVIDIA may announce new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti next week
- PSA: Make sure Siri is not revealing too much personal info from a locked iPhone
- The Sharp LC-60UA440X UHD LED TV wants to elevate your Netflix experience
- Malaysia’s first eSports academy established by APU and eSM
- Samsung Pay launches locally on February 24 with five-day roadshow (Updated)
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will soon be available in Malaysia for RM2,299