- Event Coverage
On January 5, the greatest geek show on the planet will commence. There's a fair bit of news on what's going to be previewed, so here's a compilation of what we've got to-date, but check back often for even more updates. This year, the tech fair celebrates its 50th anniversary!
We had the chance to get up close and personal with the Huawei Mate 9 Pro for some hands-on time. Check it out in the link!
It's official, AMD's next-generation Zen CPU (formerly known as Summit Ridge) will hereforth be known as Ryzen. We've got the drop on some frequency specs inside as well as a new set of sensing and adaptive technologies called SenseMI.
AMD is taking aim at NVIDIA with the launch of their new Radeon Instinct High Performance Computing hardware accelerators, MIOpen open-source deep learning library, and ROCm Heterogenous Computing Software platform.
The Day 2 keynote of re:Invent 2016 saw the reveal of 13 new services and features that will transform the way developers approach application design.
Amazon Lex, the technology behind Alexa, enters preview today, while Amazon Polly and Rekognition are available in select regions.
There is now a solution for AWS customers looking to migrate their exabyte-scale on-premises storage, one 100PB at a time.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced seven new and updated options to its range of compute services at re:Invent 2016 today.
Adobe engineers got a chance to show off some of the new technologies they’ve been working on during a session called 'Sneaks' at the Adobe Max event. Here’s a brief look at all of them.
Over the weekend, Sony Malaysia organized its fourth alpha super workshop in Johor Bahru, and we were able to join them for two days worth of photography goodness.
- Bill Gates is trying to prevent future pandemics
- Fire Emblem strides to iOS and Android
- The Beta version of ASUSTOR's ADM 2.7 is now available
- Windows 10’s 'My People' experience will not make it in time for the Creators Update
- All Nokia 6 sold out in under a minute during first flash sale
- This 'soft robot' helps keep your heart beat in check
- The new AI assistant on the Galaxy S8 can perform searches and analyze text
- Super Mario Run available to Android users in March