- Event Coverage
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 2 has finally been announced in Malaysia, and who better to officiate the device than Xiaomi’s Vice President, Hugo Barra.
In this feature, we bring you two different things: a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic LUMIX GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
The Android Wear-running Huawei Watch, with its circular 1.4-inch AMOLED display protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, is one of the most watch-like smartwatches around. Take a look at these shots and you'll see what we mean.
Sony Malaysia has officially launched the Xperia Z5 series in Malaysia. Not only that, but we also managed to get a brief hands-on with the Xperia Z5 Premium on-site. Click the link to find out more.
Sony officially launched the Sony Alpha 7S II in Southeast Asia earlier today. We were lucky enough to get up close and personal with it, in an effort to keep you updated on this low-light monster.
We joined Sony Malaysia to learn more about their latest hi-res audio products. To see what they've got to offer, click here.
If you're an MMA fan but missed the ONE: Tigers of Asia event at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil, here's some of the action that took place that day.
Need to grab some new camera gear? Head on over to the Mid Valley Exhibition Centre and you may just find what you're looking for, at a great price!
Drop by our HWM+HardwareZone.com.my Tech Awards 2015 survey booth at Plaza Low Yat and caast your votes for your favorite brands. Stand a chance to take home freebies via our lucky draw.
Microsoft is calling it the "ultimate laptop". Is it though? Here are our first impressions of Microsoft's first notebook.
- Sony has plenty of new 4K and Full HD HDR TVs
- LG announces new X Power 2 smartphone with massive 4,500mAh battery
- GDC 2017: NVIDIA may announce new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti next week
- PSA: Make sure Siri is not revealing too much personal info from a locked iPhone
- The Sharp LC-60UA440X UHD LED TV wants to elevate your Netflix experience
- Malaysia’s first eSports academy established by APU and eSM
- Samsung Pay launches locally on February 24 with five-day roadshow (Updated)
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will soon be available in Malaysia for RM2,299