- Event Coverage
Sonos today officially launched its new PLAYBASE soundbar at a very intimate event in Singapore, and it will be arriving in Malaysia too. Hit the link to learn when and how much it’ll cost.
Here's a closer look at Samsung's answer to the iPad Pro: the Galaxy Tab S3.
The midrange Moto G5 Plus is an interesting offering in this very crowded segment, but what does it bring to the table? We take a look here.
NVIDIA finally revealed the long-awaited GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card, along with two surprise additions, at the 2017 Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco, California.
Here's a closer look at the Snapdragon 821-powered LG G6, whose screen has an interesting 18:9 aspect ratio.
We had a closer look at Sony's 2017 flagship smartphone, and had a chance to look at both new and existing features.
The Sony A1 series of 4K HDR OLED TVs are the flagship offerings from the company. With a unique sound system and support for Dolby Vision HDR, these TVs are as impressive as they get. Details in the link.
It’s been a long time coming, but AMD is finally letting the cat out of the bag by revealing the availability and pricing for its top-of-the-line Ryzen CPUs. Hit the link to find out what they are.
It's that time of the year again, as Samsung holds its annual SEA & Oceania Forum 2017. This year, it was held in the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore. Read on to see what the Korean tech giant has showcased here.
We managed to get our hands on both of HTC's U series smartphones. Hit the link to find out what our initial impressions of the phones are.
- Any app with the word ‘Free’ in its name will be banned from the Apple App Store
- internet providers in the U.S. could sell your usage data
- These new audio products from SOUL might be what you're looking for
- The new Razer Blade Pro is the world’s first THX-certified gaming notebook
- Windows 10 Creators Update could arrive on April 11
- Lightroom plugin Focus-Points tells you what your camera focused on
- MSI’s online store officially goes live in Malaysia
- Sony’s Xperia XZs and Xperia XA1 are now up for pre-order