- Event Coverage
The Sony A1 series of 4K HDR OLED TVs are the flagship offerings from the company. With a unique sound system and support for Dolby Vision HDR, these TVs are as impressive as they get. Details in the link.
It’s been a long time coming, but AMD is finally letting the cat out of the bag by revealing the availability and pricing for its top-of-the-line Ryzen CPUs. Hit the link to find out what they are.
It's that time of the year again, as Samsung holds its annual SEA & Oceania Forum 2017. This year, it was held in the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore. Read on to see what the Korean tech giant has showcased here.
We managed to get our hands on both of HTC's U series smartphones. Hit the link to find out what our initial impressions of the phones are.
In Japan, the first day of Fujikina has come to an end, and the major focus was on their flagship medium-format camera, the GFX 50S. First impressions after the jump.
CES 2017 commenced officially on 5th January with plenty of new gadgets and technologies for consumers to sink their eyes in. Here's a compilation of what we've got to-date, with more updates to come.
Sponsored by Microsoft and several other co-sponsors, the ESL One Genting event kicked off today with the loud fanfare of support of fans for their favorite teams, as they compete for the grand prize of US$250,000. Hit the link to get the details.
At CES, NVIDIA has introduced a new Shield Android TV box that streams 4K media and is also an AI hub for future smart homes. NVIDIA is also bringing high-performance gaming to the PC and Mac through the GeForce Now cloud-based service.
Intel's press conference at CES 2017 has been set up very differently to show off new and realistic VR experiences that are so convincing, you won't be able to wait for more such content (and hopefully affordable gear to enable these experiences).
The Dell XPS 13 is now available as a convertible and is powered by Intel’s latest Kaby Lake processors. What’s new and is it any good? Let us give you our first impressions.
- Sony has plenty of new 4K and Full HD HDR TVs
- LG announces new X Power 2 smartphone with massive 4,500mAh battery
- GDC 2017: NVIDIA may announce new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti next week
- PSA: Make sure Siri is not revealing too much personal info from a locked iPhone
- The Sharp LC-60UA440X UHD LED TV wants to elevate your Netflix experience
- Malaysia’s first eSports academy established by APU and eSM
- Samsung Pay launches locally on February 24 with five-day roadshow (Updated)
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will soon be available in Malaysia for RM2,299