Chinese New Year is undoubtedly a busy time for many, so here are some mobile apps that we think can help make your life easier.
Chinese New Year is just around the corner and to celebrate the year of the rooster, you can buy some new gadgets. Here are some recommendations on what gadgets to get, based on your zodiac animal.
This week, we've found a Philips 50-inch 4K Ultra HD TV going for RM2,799, the Samsung Galaxy A-series pre-order campaign, and more!
We're finally getting details of AMD's next-generation graphics architecture, and here's everything we know so far of codename Vega.
Intel has finally unveiled Kaby Lake desktop chips. Here's a quick peek at what you can expect from Intel's new 7th generation processor.
Find out how High Dynamic Range helps to improve the content viewing experience and why Netflix has a vested interest in it.
You've still got some time before Christmas! Here are some last minute Christmas deals.
AMD has been and will be releasing plenty of exciting products. Now that the company is poised to release its next-generation Ryzen CPU and Vega GPU in the coming months, we speak to David Bennett, Corporate VP at AMD, about these products and the virtual reality (VR) industry.
A visit to Dyson HQ in Malmesbury, UK, reveals how the company works and takes risks on new ideas and how they bench it all on the end result.
This week, we've found a PS4 Dragon Quest Slime Edition bundle, a Palit GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3GB graphics card, and more!
- Bill Gates is trying to prevent future pandemics
- Fire Emblem strides to iOS and Android
- The Beta version of ASUSTOR's ADM 2.7 is now available
- Windows 10’s 'My People' experience will not make it in time for the Creators Update
- All Nokia 6 sold out in under a minute during first flash sale
- This 'soft robot' helps keep your heart beat in check
- The new AI assistant on the Galaxy S8 can perform searches and analyze text
- Super Mario Run available to Android users in March