Want to know more about the 5.5-inch Honor 6X that was launched in Malaysia just last week? You’re more than welcome to get intimate with it in our photo gallery!
Come and meet the new and improved HP Spectre x360, which has recently been updated with 7th generation Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors, a sleeker chassis, and two additional Bang & Olufsen speakers!
Canon's latest mirrorless camera is called the EOS M6. Click the link to see how it looks like!
Here's a quick look at two of Canon's latest APS-C cameras - the EOS 77D and EOS 800D.
FUJIFILM has officially opened the doors to its RM8 million multi-purpose showroom in Hicom Glenmarie. Learn more about the largest showroom of this kind in this gallery!
Here's what people have been reading about the past week, in case you missed them.
The OPPO R9s is now available in a striking shade of red, complete with a special name: OPPO R9s Valentine Red Edition. Come and get up close and personal with it in our photo gallery!
In Barcelona, LG will be holding a launch event on February 26, before Mobile World Congress 2017 kicks off. Here's what we expect LG to announce on that day.
Huawei's EMUI 5.0 interface is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and comes with a host of new and improved features. In this gallery, we explore what this interface brings to the table.
The fiasco surrounding the Galaxy Note7 has finally ended, and to prevent similar future occurrences, Samsung is adopting stricter quality assurance protocols across its entire development process.
- MWC 2017: Watch the live feed of the Huawei P10!
- Adobe Sign enables secure and convenient way to digitally sign
- Qualcomm spearheads VR development with new headset and accelerator program
- Google revamps verification security
- Sony has plenty of new 4K and Full HD HDR TVs
- LG announces new X Power 2 smartphone with massive 4,500mAh battery
- GDC 2017: NVIDIA may announce new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti next week